An archive of visual dialogue.
Search Results from “cowpiesurprise”
Designologues initiated by cowpiesurprise
60 Comments by cowpiesurprise
- cowpiesurprise Exceptional. Splendid. Dare I say fab?
- cowpiesurprise Hmm…I dont know how much this could be compared to turn of the century poster design. Rockwells… In
- cowpiesurprise The blacks and greys: I was going for a low contrast look to mimic spot varnish on…
- cowpiesurprise A2 is part of the contents; the God article continues on page B4.
- cowpiesurprise …
- cowpiesurprise Villi: I have some comments for your image, but theyre best saved for my #5 response. Look…
- cowpiesurprise Okay, the idea of stapler roulette is pretty hilarious as a response to this image. And this…
- cowpiesurprise I really like where this is going. In
- cowpiesurprise frisky: Honestly Im not too big on your image. It has zero hierarchy and doesnt seem to…
- cowpiesurprise Fair enough, that went over my head. However, I do think the image would more clearly and…
- cowpiesurprise The dirty brush feels pretty gratuitous here…
- cowpiesurprise The storm hasnt kicked in just yet. But batten down the hatches…
- cowpiesurprise Pretty slick, Villi! Where shall I take from here…?
- cowpiesurprise Oh my, no, thats Afrika Bambaataa. In
- cowpiesurprise That was in Chicago, Mr. Rug. In an alley behind my friends apartment in Greektown.
- cowpiesurprise Damn, I tried (unsuccessfully?) to initiate this theme with somebody a few days ago. I wont begrudge… In
- cowpiesurprise Nah, no 9/11 politics here. I wanted the upwards angle of our perspective on the building to…
- cowpiesurprise In the beginning, ROb created the canvas and the pixels.
- cowpiesurprise It seems too ironic that the kerning/tracking in the word space is so tight that there is… In
- cowpiesurprise Don’t stop designing, but please DO stop using foot marks in place of apostrophes. Sorry, it’s just… In