An archive of visual dialogue.
Search Results from “cowpiesurprise”
60 Comments by cowpiesurprise
- cowpiesurprise I wish these would more concisely and intuitively evoke the idea of subtraction. If I look at… In
- cowpiesurprise What makes this wicked, exactly?
- cowpiesurprise Okay, seriously, this sucks. Completely. Don’t start with Illustrator; start with an idea.
- cowpiesurprise Don’t be a pixel? Fluorescent toothpaste? I’m lost.
- cowpiesurprise Okay, you’re new to Designologue and you’re looking for some commentary on your work. By the looks… In
- cowpiesurprise Nice volley. This one responds more directly than your previous images to the Relative theme, as well…
- cowpiesurprise Most of this image’s elements are really nice, but the composition itself seems to have been an…
- cowpiesurprise Understood.
- cowpiesurprise I’m really enjoying these analyses.
- cowpiesurprise Damn, Lincoln, this is slick. Reminds me a bit of Chris Ware (which you must know is… In
- cowpiesurprise Lincoln, I agree that there’s a bigger gap between #5 and its predecessor than we saw in…
- cowpiesurprise Well, the initial idea I got from the retro TV imagery in sanguine’s #4 was to pursue…
- cowpiesurprise Thanks for the comments, zdoob. I agree that there’s something missing, and I tried a few different…
- cowpiesurprise Representation in government relative to socio-economic status. Are you still out there, Crystal?
- cowpiesurprise I’d like to see the theme explored through more than just one concept. Certainly “Phoenix” evokes more… In
- cowpiesurprise You know, I’m looking at #1 and thinking that it would have been really awesome if the… In
- cowpiesurprise I gather this refers to the oft-used phrase that regards the rebuilt Hiroshima as a “phoenix risen… In
- cowpiesurprise Thanks fellas, and sorry about the über-tardy reply. It’s good to be back. In
- cowpiesurprise I just woke up. What day is it? Where did this beard come from? In
- cowpiesurprise This reeks of Photoshop Contest . Not a good thing.