An archive of visual dialogue.
Search Results from “inman”
7 Designologues initiated by inman
584 Comments by inman
- inman Something about this image (and your comment) just works for me. Bravo. In
- inman Cute ;) In
- inman Eep! Probably my most restrained DSNLG image ever. You should see all the layers I removed at…
- inman Nowhere to go but up.
- inman What is this? The vertical rhythm of the previous image defines where the waves peak. The waves…
- inman Let’s get carried away.
- inman B, Sorry for the silent treatment, I was away this weekend. I’ll see if I can’t get…
- inman well would you just look at you one…how you been taco?
- inman Here’s the original three full-size responses to image three: LOX, STOX (my fav) and BRRL.
- inman Three up, Neapolitan-style. Fuel for thought.
- inman Nice comeback B. I’m really digging the colors you kicked this off with but it’s time to…
- inman Looking at this after posting I realize, duh, I could have used the top half of your…
- inman The moon race is back on bitches! And leading the way is the Astro-fetish J-pop group Propel…
- inman Nice one B. It has an almost Houses of the Holy feel to it. Let me reflect…
- inman What does one say after a 2+ year hiatus? Happy Two Year! Sorry spiritform, all I kept… In
- inman Who is it? Who is it!?
- inman Hehe. spot on. This site could use a redesign/realignment to breath some life/interest into it. In
- inman This DSNLG remind me of one of my favorite designologues: no. 186: Rhythm
- inman “What would .hiro look like?” A confused kid with the mumps? You can find his piece that…
- inman .hiro?