An archive of visual dialogue.
Search Results from “bedingfield”
66 Comments by bedingfield
- bedingfield Bring it on…this one is gonna be good.
- bedingfield bharper…no, it’s just that I bet almost everyone finally agrees with you on this one. Haha.
- bedingfield Ha!…Inman and I are getting all kinds of press lately.
- bedingfield This DSNLG is just a classic. Simply a horrible visual experience in every possible aspect!
- bedingfield I think this latest image is all part of the plan…we’re hooked on this DSNLG now.
- bedingfield Interesting. Thanks for the description… In
- bedingfield Welcome back…interesting image…what exactly does your image represent? I like it…I’m just curious.
Educate me. In
- bedingfield Fresh or not, I dig it.
- bedingfield I expect nothing less.
- bedingfield Jeez…that’s probably more characters (1564, including spaces) in one post than all of my previous posts combined.…
- bedingfield If I can ask: what typeface is that you’re using for the “75” in numero 3? I’ve…
- bedingfield Not to get off track any more than we already are, but I’d like to step in…
- bedingfield Oh yeah…I’m diggin’ this matchup, especially the first 3… …nice shit on both sides.
- bedingfield Hey, I just plain dig it. Welcome back, randy. HBO’s take on the carney aesthetic: carnivale. Might…
- bedingfield Somehow I missed this DSNLG the first time around, but wow, great concept and appropriate execution… Class…
- bedingfield Quality image…I really like the accentuated color scheme.
- bedingfield Solid start…I’m intrigued by the concept. In
- bedingfield I really want to see how this one develops…original concept. It’s taking a few hits now, but…
- bedingfield I know…I’m the worst. In
- bedingfield Aarseth…Venezky is one of my favorites as well…I have every issue of Speak, and “Bordertown” is actually… In